[Rovernet] Need ignition lock for 1970 2000TC.

Dermot Harvey rovermansd1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 16:03:12 EST 2021

Hi Bob,

I have been half following your steering lock woes, but I”m not sure whether it has been resolved.

I have a new steering lock for a NADA 3500S. The part number on the box is 578454 and its date of manufacture is 18/2/71.

Let me know if this is the same lock as used on the 1971 2000TC

Is the Burlington VT mechanic that you use The Automaster?

Best

Dermot Harvey
ex Spectral Kinetics