[Rovernet] P6 diff

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 19:55:01 EST 2021

I have made the thrust collars on the past. Here are the drawings I prepared, which you’re welcome to use with a local machine shop. http://www.classicroverforum.net/index.php?resources/thrust-collar-for-differential-output-shaft.3/

This part of my build thread details how I machined off the old collars and fitter new ones.

http://www.classicroverforum.net/index.php?threads/getting-back-on-the-road.37167/page-15#post-376092

Sent from a small screen, please excuse any typos.