[Rovernet] Hazard warning switch

magnet at ican.net magnet at ican.net
Fri Jul 9 12:27:15 EDT 2021

Hi Lance,

I have one we took out of a P6B, not tested but it physically seems to
work OK.  Does not have the plug shown on the pic in the Moss catalogue
-- this was cut out of the car.  Minus the bulb and chrome mounting ring.

It's yours for the cost of postage from Ontario, Canada, if you are
unable to find one closer.

Cheers,

  -- Bill Daddis