[Rovernet] Brake fluid warning light/switch

Lance La Certe lacpsyd6 at msn.com
Mon Jul 12 11:57:48 EDT 2021

I would appreciate some diagnostic help.  '70 3500S  NADA.    The warning light for brake fluid levels is not working.  I've checked the lightbulb on the dashboard and it is good.    I've lifted each of the two reservoir caps several inches to get the high tech (LOL) corks to lower and no light.   I tried jumping the cap wires to close the circuit, and nothing.  I've made sure the emergency brake is not engaged

Any help would be appreciated.

Lance