[Rovernet] Brake fluid warning light/switch

Robert Heimerl robertime4 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 16:46:22 EDT 2021

Speaking of P6B's, I'm wondering if anyone's posted this previously? This
one's in Vernon, NY on Facebook Marketplace. The listing's now ten weeks
old, but it may not have been circulated widely and may not have reached
this group yet.  Lots of parts there, but the price may be a bit high for a
car that lacks a title (a mechanic's lien might be obtainable):
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/450553746241148/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A5be5c537-844d-482b-84dc-f84ea864ee2a