[Rovernet] P6 boot lid

james Dolan jhamdolan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 12:32:24 EDT 2021

Sorry for previous blank post ans all the quoted text.
I have a P6 boot lid here. It has the spare tire arrangement and it is
blue. Somewhere, I might have the tire cover, too. If someone would
like to have such a thing, it is their's for the taking. It could be
painted to match another color, and it might be nice to have, if one
wanted to have that option, sometimes. It is in Vermont, indoors.
Pickup only.
 I also have a few P5's that would like new homes. Mostly parts cars,
but one , a '60 LHD MkI 4 spd OD, is in a dry barn and could return to
the road quite well. I have the parts it would need to do that. One of
the parts cars, a '62 could also be returned to the road. All of them
are LHD. I'm most interested in finding them good homes, rather and
gaining profit for them. I don't have a lot of interest in taking
pictures and endless emails. If there is an interest, get in touch and
come look at them.