[Rovernet] Rover parts in California

geffandjulie at comcast.net geffandjulie at comcast.net
Tue May 25 15:49:36 EDT 2021

No thanks, Nelson, I have sold all my Rovers, including my P5. The buyer has since acquired 5, I think, and I include him here. My current project is a 63 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible, and I have a Sonic Ram motor for it!!

Geff and Julie McCarthy

677 NW Melinda Ave

Portland OR 97210

503-241-8468 (h)