[Rovernet] 2000TC Bad Brakes

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 19:14:38 EDT 2022

Hi Bob,

Sounds like he’s not set up the brake pedal height correctly. If I recall correctly its 6 1/2” - 6 3/4” from the steel floor to the bottom of the pedal when correct. If it’s to high or low it can stop the system from working correctly. A hard pedal without assistance points to servos not working at all.

Rebuild kits for the original boosters are available new from https://www.customsparesltd.com/ (best to call them to order) I’ve rebuilt both my servos 8 years ago and they are still going strong. Check they replaced the little springs under the plastic caps of the air valves and that there are no vacuum leaks.

Hope that helps.

Best,

Steven

Sent from a small screen, please excuse any typos.