[Rovernet] Engine ancestry

Fred Lemna flemna at yahoo.ca
Tue Dec 13 17:58:48 EST 2022

 PS
Hello to you Lance....
Looking for a P4 if any can be found that is essentially a turn-key and away you go...
Thanks,
Fred LemnaChilliwack

  #yiv4721853197 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}Dear Nit Picker,
Anytime there are mistakes, it's important to point them out.   My wife does this all the time😂🤣😃From: Rovernet <rovernet-bounces at rovernet.org> on behalf of Glen R. Wilson via Rovernet <rovernet at rovernet.org>