[Rovernet] Hydrosteer box rebuilder?

Peter King peter at king-co.com
Mon Feb 7 16:41:13 EST 2022

I’m not familiar with boxes older than my ’64 P5, so if the “hydrosteer” box is different, this won’t be helpful. But Wadhams has complete seal kits as well as individual seals available. So if it’s a leak issue, those parts are certainly available. Link to the kit is below.

https://www.jrwadhams.co.uk/browse-p5-categories/power-assisted-steering/pas-box-seal-kit.html

Peter