[Rovernet] Hydrosteer box rebuilder?

garrett bourque gbbourque at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 16:29:12 EST 2022

Regarding the power steering box rebuild for a P5, perhaps you could find a
truck oriented shop that would take it on.  Perhaps a shop in Europe could
handle doing it, even if your's is left hand drive.  Lared did my p6 box 20
years ago and parts may well be a problem!  Sorry to hear that you are
having trouble there... Do you have a leak or looseness in the box?  Maybe
if it does work, consider yourself lucky and keep using it.  Good luck with
your search. Garrett