[Rovernet] Hydrosteer box rebuilder?

Jon Stanley jonathan.b.stanley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 11:34:28 EST 2022

Hello all,
Is there anyone in the USA that can rebuild the notorious P5 Hydrosteer
power steering box to a similar quality as David Green's rebuilder in
the UK? I believe this would involve some modification to the pitman
shaft and seals to fix leaks because simply replacing the bottom seal is
not good enough. I'm balking at the shipping cost being around $400 one
way to the UK rebuilder.

Or perhaps someone can share more details on how to fix the leaks once
and for all? I can handle machining work.

Jon