[Rovernet] 1966 P5 3Litre Series ll

dmaxwell at as.net dmaxwell at as.net
Thu Jul 28 08:20:45 EDT 2022

My grandfather bought a P5 new in 1965 and I inherited it in 1990.  A
great car though a bit underpowered!  After driving it for a few
years, the engine gave out and since parts on our side of the pond are
hard to find and VERY expensive, I parked the car until 3 years ago.
In order to get a bit more power, I've put in a Chevy 4.3L V6 in with
a Temeric 5 speed transmission (the P5 already had a manual
transmission so the clutch pedal was already there.  A great car, gets
a lot of comments everywhere I go (no one in the US has any idea what
it is!).

David
California