[Rovernet] Appeal for NADA P6 pictures

Glen Wilson gwilson at quakertech.net
Tue Mar 22 12:36:43 EDT 2022

On 3/22/22 12:12, Tom Rymes via Rovernet wrote:
> Alan,
>
> I have heard varying definition of "NADA P6". Do you mean any P6 built
> and delivered to North America?
>
> Tom

Tom,

I'm the one who annoying jumps on people all over the world about the
overly broad use of the "NADA P6" moniker, and I am giving Alan a pass
on that because he is a Brit, and all the Brits use that general term.  ;-)

Also, I promised Alan some North American info that I have not yet
delivered on. I'm sure that your assumption that Alan means North
American market cars is correct, although I have never heard much about
Rover P6 cars sold in Mexico or Nicaragua.  ;-)

Glen