[Rovernet] Appeal for NADA P6 pictures

partviking1 partviking1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:45:50 EDT 2022

Tom,Glen is quite correct in his assumption that on this side of the pond the term is in common use and does indeed mean cars specifically built for the US/Canadian Market. My use of the term was to try to elicit some pictures of cars built for the US/Canadian Market to accompany the Rovernet article I am writing. As I'm sure your aware there are some significant differences from UK cars.I have had two excellent responses so far but would welcome more, I apologise if I have used non-Rovernet terminology.Glenn,I hope you're well old friend.Yes I still hope to get something from you and if you managed to find the audio tape the of your UK radio appearance I was lucky enough to be able to arrange the would be a great addition to the article. Thanks in anticipation. RegardsAlanSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Glen Wilson via Rovernet <rovernet at rovernet.org> Date: 22/03/2022  16:37  (GMT+00:00) To: rovernet at rovernet.org Cc: Glen Wilson <gwilson at quakertech.net> Subject: Re: [Rovernet] Appeal for NADA P6 pictures
    On 3/22/22 12:12, Tom Rymes via