[Rovernet] metal and rubber hens teeth

Lance La Certe lacpsyd6 at msn.com
Sat Oct 15 10:36:47 EDT 2022

I wanted to follow up on your second email, as in my excitement at possibly finding these obsolete parts, I think we may be talking about two different parts????

In your second email you state: ".... they have the flocking on one side of the seal, to ease the passage of the glass across the seal."

The parts I'm referencing from the Rover parts book (364541/2), fit onto the edge of the door frames and butt up against the outside edges of the metal window frames.   They have no flocking and have no contact with the glass whatsoever.  I believe the part you are talking about is called the "window steady pad and bracket"  #367065

Lance