[Rovernet] metal and rubber hens teeth

Julian Barnard julian.barnard at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 15 10:57:47 EDT 2022

Hi Lance - Ely Service have fitted-up the doors on all of my cars, with rubbers that work perfectly.
Over the years, Doug has serviced / rebuilt all of my vehicles.
Probably best you talk to / email them at:
penguinmotors at outlook.com
If you quote the Rover part number for the part you need, they can look it up and explain to you what they use.
Best regards,
Julian.

Sent from my iPhone