[Rovernet] P5 outdoor car cover

Jess Rainey jess_rainey at yahoo.ca
Sun Apr 2 01:22:40 EDT 2023

Gordon,carcovers.com has both Rover P6 and P5 (and I think SD1). They are a North American company. Shipping will be much cheaper, if not free depending on your order. I’ve ordered three, one for my P6 TC, another for my Freelander and another for a Series 1 Jag XJ6. They are very durable. I wouldn’t hesitate to order from them again.Jess

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad