[Rovernet] P5 outdoor car cover

Gordon Reddy gorgowof at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 12:43:47 EDT 2023

Hi Jeff,
    They do look good, I had gotten carcover.com mixed up with carcover.ca
who got very poor reviews. I am still torn because the Wadhams covers
($408CAD incl taxes) have door zips and are 300D material the Carcover.com
($295CAD incl taxes) doesn't specify.
   I guess it comes down to how important are door zips, $113 and delivery
time from the UK.
Cheers,
Gord