[Rovernet] Rare bits wanted

Tom Rymes tom at rymes.net
Mon Mar 17 11:50:19 EDT 2014

On 03/16/2014 7:58 PM, louatlcf at aol.com wrote:
> Hi
>

> I have a 1966 Rover 2000TC equipped with Dunlop brakes and a single 7 inch servo one of the first imported and I have Rostyle wheels. See attached Pics. I didn't think there were an earlier version, if so must be rarer than my car.
>

> Lou

Further to this, it was my understanding that the P5/P5B and the P6/P6B
all used the Chevy/Jaguar 5 x 4.75" bolt pattern, which should allow a
very large selection of wheels for the OP to choose from. Unless your're
bound and determined to use a BMW wheel, I would think that 5 x 4.75"
would meet your needs.

Tom