[Rovernet] Rare bits wanted

Kent Kinard kkinard at att.net
Mon Mar 17 12:51:32 EDT 2014

Sorry, Tom.  All Rover saloons P4 through SD1, at least use 5x5 wheels.
The Magnum 500 wheels are the only exception from the factory.  Austin
used 5x5 wheels on its largest models as well.  Jensen Interceptor uses
5x5 wheels...early ones are P5B Rostyles.  Later ones are aluminum and
look good on both P5 and P6.
Roverly,
Kent K.