[Rovernet] 2000TC - Brake Fluid Sensor?

Pjemail at aol.com Pjemail at aol.com
Fri Apr 7 10:17:36 EDT 2017

Yes there should be a cap and switch with a float. The reservoir should not
 be open to the elements, nor should there just be a plain cap.

Pierre Janusz

rovernet at rovernet.org writes:

Folks,

I have recently acquired an early 2000TC, and I was  wondering if anyone
can confirm that there ought to be a float and switch  in the cap of the
brake fluid reservoir that lights a warning lamp when  the fluid level
gets low. There isn't one there now, but I am pretty  certain I see the
wires that should be connected and I have an old photo  of the car that
seems to show it.

Many thanks,

Tom  Rymes

Rovernet  mailing  list