[Rovernet] P6 2000 SC for sale on ebay

Jess Rainey jess_rainey at yahoo.ca
Tue Nov 3 00:30:10 EST 2020

Not impressed with the paint job. No effort whatsoever was made to not paint over surfaces that should not be the same as the body colour, i.e. inside trunk, bumper mounts, air intake below windshield etc. The hinges in the door jams have probably been painted over as well. The rocker panels should not be black. I have a 1966 2000SC 4 speed that needs to be restored, but hasn’t had paint slapped on it just to make it look good from a distance.
If someone wanted it to look correct, a lot of additional work would need to be done. I think the vehicle is at best worth have the price.

Sent from my iPad