[Rovernet] P6 2000 SC for sale on ebay

Dermot Harvey rovermansd1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 11:13:52 EST 2020

My first Rover 2000 was a white 1966 TC. It had blue sail panels (the panels behind the rear door glass)
Nice to see a 2000 going for the sort of money they deserve to get.
I have finally fixed the rear door lock on my SD1!  So the time has come to put it on the market -  I”m not using it enough. Serious offers only!
I have now retired, but still have a lot of Rover, Range Rover parts for sale.

Dermot Harvey
1971 Rover 2000TC
1980 Rover SD1 euro specs
1994 Range Rover LWB