[Rovernet] Lockheed dual brake system help needed.

LANCE LA CERTE PSY D lacpsyd6 at msn.com
Thu Nov 5 16:40:38 EST 2020

Hi All,   '70 P6B 3500S.   I'm flushing the whole brake system, but realized in the past, I've never addressed the secondary reservoir next to the brake servo.     I would appreciate if someone would 1) give me a brief explanation of how/when the second reservoir kicks in, in an emergency failure of the primary reservoir/master cylinder and 2) if I evacuate the fluid in the secondary reservoir and fill it with fresh fluid, how do I flush the lines from the secondary reservoir in the system?

Thanks in advance for any help, Lance