[Rovernet] P6 2000 SC for sale on ebay

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 10:32:56 EST 2020

The posting has the generic wikipedia article on the P6 as a description
(always a red flag, means they know nothing). The uninformed seller have
mistaken prices for the TC on the auto (normally considered the lowest
value of the range, rightly or wrongly). I would expect a good, clean TC to
reach 12k, and so would Hagerty. The 3500 of course is worth more.

What I always say: a car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for
it.

S-