[Rovernet] 1980 SD1 3500 for sales in MD - CoPart

Jess Rainey jess_rainey at yahoo.ca
Thu Dec 15 19:39:38 EST 2022

Most SD1s sold on the European continent (meaning LHD) were six cylinder versions due to excessive taxes on larger displacement engines such as the 3.5 Rover V8. So parts are available, but obviously not as available as the V8 which had multiple applications. Rimmer Brothers in the UK appears to have a reasonable stock of parts for this engine even now. I know of a Dutch spec Rover 2600S in British Columbia that is in excellent condition.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad