[Rovernet] 1980 SD1 3500 for sales in MD - CoPart

Tom Rymes tom at rymes.net
Thu Dec 15 20:17:18 EST 2022

Robert,

Thanks for the info. FWIW, Hagerty didn't even blink when I asked them
to register an Isuzu Gemini I imported from Japan this summer. If you
haven't already, give them a try. They are all stated value policies,
too, so you don't end up in a hole if the book value of the car is lower
than it's actually worth.

Tom