[Rovernet] P6 dies after 20 minutes

Gordon Reddy gorgowof at gmail.com
Wed May 18 20:00:24 EDT 2022

I had a problem with the tank breather line. It had somehow stretched and
closed itself off where it travelled through the rear deck to the B pillar.
I doubt that's the problem but if you open the filler cap and hear air
rushing in and/or run the car with the cap open and it is fine then that's
the problem. I tend to agree with the condenser theory.
Cheers,
Gord