[Rovernet] P5 parts needed

Ben Saunders bsaunders at firstva.com
Mon Feb 27 08:47:46 EST 2023

I had a 64 P5 Coupe' RHD 3.0 that I was going to convert to a V8 LHD
with a ZF4HP22 behind it and doing some of the research I found out that
the P5 automatic had a 3.9 differential and I wanted to get a pair for
my 62 Land Rover 109 that I put a Rover V8 in and wanted to be able to
keep up with traffic. The Land Rover took all I had to restore so the P5
had to go along with two SD1's. I still have a 48 P3 75 and a 60 P4 100
for sale if you or anyone you know might be interested.