[Rovernet] 1970 Rover P6 3500S NADA 103k Miles 315 V8 Engine Borg Warner 35 TransmissionSmoky Mountain Auto Sales

Gordon Reddy gorgowof at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 11:18:19 EST 2023

Hey Glen,
   Julian replied to me about his post as below...

"Hi Gordon - I apologise for causing the confusion.
The red NADA car which has done 103k miles looks in lovely condition and it
was NOT this car that I was writing about.
I had been emailed a photo by a friend of a Rover that had been modified,
to include a cut-down Rolls Royce radiator.
In my opinion, the car looked a little strange and my comments were
levelled at this vehicle and NOT the NADA that is for sale in the USA.
Unfortunately when I went to reply to my friend asking what I thought of
the Rover, I was not thinking and sent my reply to the Group, rather than
directly to him.
With kind regards,
Julian Barnard."

Lovely car isn't it?