[Rovernet] Vibrations galore---redux

geffandjulie at comcast.net geffandjulie at comcast.net
Fri Jun 21 16:18:55 EDT 2024

i have a more frightful story: after months of scraping and vibration,
nothing to be seen, the car suddenly lost brakes.  Looking under, a pool
of fluid right front. The bolts holding the caliper on were loose or out
and the caliper finally detached.... hanging by the hose... fortunately
it could be fixed on site, no tow needed.

Geff and Julie McCarthy

503-799-3809 (m)