[Rovernet] Dunlop brake bleeding

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 08:59:43 EDT 2020

I’ve always been nervous of pressure bleeders on P6’s with remote reservoirs. There a real possibility of a low pressure line popping off the master cylinder and spraying brake fluid around. I’ve found the factory method of one full push on the pedal followed by three rapid short pushes works well.

Sent from a small screen, please excuse any typos.